UK: Online grocer Abel & Cole "preparing sale"
The owners of online grocer Able & Cole are reportedly preparing a fresh attempt to sell the business following a stalled sale process last year.
According to a report in UK daily The Independent, the fruit and vegetable delivery firm is expected to issue an information memorandum to potential buyers next month. The price for the group is expected to total in the region of GBP30m (US$47.58m).
According to reports, Abel & Cole is working with Price Water Coopers over the sale.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre