USA: Online grocer PDQuick seeks buyer to remain afloat
Online grocer PDQuick.com announced this week that it is in desperate need of a buyer if it is to stay afloat. The Camarillo, California, company was in talks to buy out online snack delivery firm Kozmo.com before it collapsed two weeks ago, but a deal could not be reached. Now, as CEO Dan Frederickson explained, PDQuick faces the same fate if a buyer cannot be found.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth