USA: Online grocery shopping comes to New York City
MyWebGrocer.com announced today that D'Agostino Supermarkets Inc. will use the MyWebGrocer application, systems and processes to offer their customers the convenience of online grocery shopping. The Larchmont, NY based supermarket chain will join other MyWebGrocer.com clients, in leading the bricks and mortar grocery industry into the world of increased consumer convenience and service. D'Agostinos, a hallmark of service and high quality in the greater New York City area, will offer delivery in several New York City stores and pick up model in Westchester County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin