USA: Online grocery shopping comes to New York City
MyWebGrocer.com announced today that D'Agostino Supermarkets Inc. will use the MyWebGrocer application, systems and processes to offer their customers the convenience of online grocery shopping. The Larchmont, NY based supermarket chain will join other MyWebGrocer.com clients, in leading the bricks and mortar grocery industry into the world of increased consumer convenience and service. D'Agostinos, a hallmark of service and high quality in the greater New York City area, will offer delivery in several New York City stores and pick up model in Westchester County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal