USA: Online Grocery Shopping Comes to Sooke, British Columbia - Peachtree Network expands its online grocery shopping service on Vancouver Island with the online launch of Village Fine Foods
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX:PCH), the Canadian leader in online grocery and food-related services, today expanded its services on Vancouver Island with the launch of online grocery shopping at Village Food Markets in Sooke, British Columbia. Village Food Markets will provide residents of Sooke and the surrounding area with online grocery shopping and home delivery services."Our partnership with Peachtree Network gives our customers a new and convenient way to do their shopping," said Jerry Liedtke, managing director & partner, Village Food Markets. "Sooke is a bedroom community, with many of our residents commuting to Victoria. Our new online service will let them order their groceries at work in the morning, and have them delivered when they get home." Liedtke noted that as part of the Peachtree Network, Village Food Markets' online consumers will benefit from Peachtree Network's other features, including "Ask The Dietitian," Quick Purchase Recipes, HealthSCOUT health tips, and cooking instruction from the New England Culinary Institute, all found on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre