USA: Online Seafood Exchange to Bolster Credit-Services Leadership
Gofish.com announces today the promotion of longtime seafood industry professional, Frank Martino, to lead its Seafax credit-services division. Gofish also promotes Julia Landry Viola to vice president of Seafax credit services, consulting and client relationships. "We are pleased to promote two highly qualified people to key positions in our company," says Gofish president John Cummings. "Frank's many friends in the seafood industry know him to be an insightful leader of the highest character and fully approachable on the most sensitive of issues. He will enhance our credit operation while maintaining the integrity of both our businesses. Meantime, Julie's strong background will allow her to work with Frank to increase the reach of our credit-consulting services and manage key client relationships." Martino has worked in the seafood industry for nearly 25 years. He began his career in 1976 with Empress International, then launched Seafood Credit Corporation, the seafood industry's first credit-reporting service, in 1980. That company merged with Seafax in September of 1999, and became part of Gofish. Viola joined Seafax in 1990, and has held many positions at the company since that time, including credit analyst, senior credit analyst, Northeast regional manager, and most recently, vice president of credit. She will report to Martino and will continue to direct the daily operations of credit services. "I look forward to working with Julie and her talented staff as they continue to produce the most meaningful, accurate credit information," says Martino. "In our new positions, we plan to communicate even more effectively with our clients to best meet their needs."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review