UK: Online vitamin supplements - UK sales will continue their European lead - RESEARCH (Members)
Online sales of vitamins and minerals are very low across Europe. While the US had sales of over $83 million in 2000, the largest European market was the UK at just $2.1 million. However, consumers are starting to take to the idea of buying food supplements online, and sales in the UK will increase by nearly 60% per year to 2005. The German growth rate over this period will be even higher, with the market doubling each year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action