UK: Online vitamin supplements - UK sales will continue their European lead - RESEARCH (Members)
Online sales of vitamins and minerals are very low across Europe. While the US had sales of over $83 million in 2000, the largest European market was the UK at just $2.1 million. However, consumers are starting to take to the idea of buying food supplements online, and sales in the UK will increase by nearly 60% per year to 2005. The German growth rate over this period will be even higher, with the market doubling each year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group