USA: Onsite Energy Corp. signs agreement with Major Food Processing Company
Onsite Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ONSE; "Onsite") Monday announced that it has signed an agreement with a major frozen food processing company located in Central California. This project is in addition to the projects previously announced at Central Cold Storage, Del Mar Foods and Grimmway Farms. Onsite is implementing a turnkey project to improve the efficiency of the refrigeration system at the facility that involves installation of new condensers and purgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal