USA: Onsite Energy Corp. signs agreement with Major Food Processing Company
Onsite Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ONSE; "Onsite") Monday announced that it has signed an agreement with a major frozen food processing company located in Central California. This project is in addition to the projects previously announced at Central Cold Storage, Del Mar Foods and Grimmway Farms. Onsite is implementing a turnkey project to improve the efficiency of the refrigeration system at the facility that involves installation of new condensers and purgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits