USA: Onsite Energy Corp. signs agreement with Major Food Processing Company
Onsite Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ONSE; "Onsite") Monday announced that it has signed an agreement with a major frozen food processing company located in Central California. This project is in addition to the projects previously announced at Central Cold Storage, Del Mar Foods and Grimmway Farms. Onsite is implementing a turnkey project to improve the efficiency of the refrigeration system at the facility that involves installation of new condensers and purgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega