USA: Onsite Energy Corp. signs agreement with Major Food Processing Company
Onsite Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ONSE; "Onsite") Monday announced that it has signed an agreement with a major frozen food processing company located in Central California. This project is in addition to the projects previously announced at Central Cold Storage, Del Mar Foods and Grimmway Farms. Onsite is implementing a turnkey project to improve the efficiency of the refrigeration system at the facility that involves installation of new condensers and purgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife