USA: Ontro initiates sales test program of self-heating container
California-based Ontro , which has developed a patented technology for producing fully contained, self-heating containers, has announced a limited in-store sales test program of a nationally known branded product in the Ontro container. James Scudder, President and CEO said: "We have now taken our technology to the next level where specific consumers are paying retail prices for the value added convenience of heating their beverages
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses