USA: Ontro initiates sales test program of self-heating container
California-based Ontro , which has developed a patented technology for producing fully contained, self-heating containers, has announced a limited in-store sales test program of a nationally known branded product in the Ontro container. James Scudder, President and CEO said: "We have now taken our technology to the next level where specific consumers are paying retail prices for the value added convenience of heating their beverages
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife