USA: Ontro initiates sales test program of self-heating container
California-based Ontro , which has developed a patented technology for producing fully contained, self-heating containers, has announced a limited in-store sales test program of a nationally known branded product in the Ontro container. James Scudder, President and CEO said: "We have now taken our technology to the next level where specific consumers are paying retail prices for the value added convenience of heating their beverages
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs