USA: Opdyke named VP of Sara Lee Corporation
Leading branded consumer packaged goods company Sara Lee Corporation has announced the election of William H. Opdyke as a VP, effective immediately, by its board of directors. Opdyke, 57, is president of Sara Lee Bakery Group - Worldwide Fresh Bakery Products and is responsible for overseeing the company's fresh bakery operations in the US and Europe. In addition, he manages the Bakery Group staff functions of marketing and R&D; e-commerce and category management; and technology, engineering and purchasing. Opdyke reports to Barry H. Beracha, executive VP of Sara Lee Corp and CEO of Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China