USA: Opdyke named VP of Sara Lee Corporation
Leading branded consumer packaged goods company Sara Lee Corporation has announced the election of William H. Opdyke as a VP, effective immediately, by its board of directors. Opdyke, 57, is president of Sara Lee Bakery Group - Worldwide Fresh Bakery Products and is responsible for overseeing the company's fresh bakery operations in the US and Europe. In addition, he manages the Bakery Group staff functions of marketing and R&D; e-commerce and category management; and technology, engineering and purchasing. Opdyke reports to Barry H. Beracha, executive VP of Sara Lee Corp and CEO of Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses