USA: OpenTable.com Announces First Real-Time Restaurant Reservations In Houston
OpenTable.com today announced availability of the first real-time online restaurant reservations in Houston. The company offers diners free online restaurant reservations that are confirmed instantly at www.opentable.com . Houston's Riviera Grill restaurant is currently accepting online reservations, and in the coming weeks top Houston restaurants such as Tony's, Anthony's, both La Strada locations and Rainbow Lodge, Tasca, and World Beat Grill will join the hundreds of restaurants around the country accepting real-time Internet reservations through OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report