USA: OpenTable.com Announces First Real-Time Restaurant Reservations In Houston
OpenTable.com today announced availability of the first real-time online restaurant reservations in Houston. The company offers diners free online restaurant reservations that are confirmed instantly at www.opentable.com . Houston's Riviera Grill restaurant is currently accepting online reservations, and in the coming weeks top Houston restaurants such as Tony's, Anthony's, both La Strada locations and Rainbow Lodge, Tasca, and World Beat Grill will join the hundreds of restaurants around the country accepting real-time Internet reservations through OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action