USA: OpenTable.com Announces First Real-Time Restaurant Reservations In Houston
OpenTable.com today announced availability of the first real-time online restaurant reservations in Houston. The company offers diners free online restaurant reservations that are confirmed instantly at www.opentable.com . Houston's Riviera Grill restaurant is currently accepting online reservations, and in the coming weeks top Houston restaurants such as Tony's, Anthony's, both La Strada locations and Rainbow Lodge, Tasca, and World Beat Grill will join the hundreds of restaurants around the country accepting real-time Internet reservations through OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations