USA: OpenTable.com Announces First Real-Time Restaurant Reservations In Houston
OpenTable.com today announced availability of the first real-time online restaurant reservations in Houston. The company offers diners free online restaurant reservations that are confirmed instantly at www.opentable.com . Houston's Riviera Grill restaurant is currently accepting online reservations, and in the coming weeks top Houston restaurants such as Tony's, Anthony's, both La Strada locations and Rainbow Lodge, Tasca, and World Beat Grill will join the hundreds of restaurants around the country accepting real-time Internet reservations through OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk