USA: OpenTable.com Delivers More Than 1,000 Guests to Jardiniere
OpenTable.com, the online restaurant reservation network, today announced that it has delivered more than 1,000 covers to one of San Francisco's most popular restaurants, Jardiniere. Traci Des Jardins, owner and executive chef, introduced online reservations to her customers early this year when she began using OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth