USA: OpenTable.com Delivers More Than 1,000 Guests to Jardiniere
OpenTable.com, the online restaurant reservation network, today announced that it has delivered more than 1,000 covers to one of San Francisco's most popular restaurants, Jardiniere. Traci Des Jardins, owner and executive chef, introduced online reservations to her customers early this year when she began using OpenTable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife