USA: Burger King Employee's Enthusiasm and Determination Make for a Tremendous Turnaround: Operations Tournament Brings Out the Best in Former Welfare Recipient Anna Baker
Despite the success of Burger King Corporation's almost four-year relationship with the Welfare to Work Partnership, it has never experienced success personified and amplified as it has in Anna Baker. The Manhattan-based Baker was at the fast-food giant's headquarters in Miami this week to participate in the Fourth Annual Global Ops Bowl, a game-show-style tournament that tests the operations knowledge of restaurant crew teams from Latin America and the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations