USA: Burger King Employee's Enthusiasm and Determination Make for a Tremendous Turnaround: Operations Tournament Brings Out the Best in Former Welfare Recipient Anna Baker
Despite the success of Burger King Corporation's almost four-year relationship with the Welfare to Work Partnership, it has never experienced success personified and amplified as it has in Anna Baker. The Manhattan-based Baker was at the fast-food giant's headquarters in Miami this week to participate in the Fourth Annual Global Ops Bowl, a game-show-style tournament that tests the operations knowledge of restaurant crew teams from Latin America and the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO