USA: Burger King Employee's Enthusiasm and Determination Make for a Tremendous Turnaround: Operations Tournament Brings Out the Best in Former Welfare Recipient Anna Baker
Despite the success of Burger King Corporation's almost four-year relationship with the Welfare to Work Partnership, it has never experienced success personified and amplified as it has in Anna Baker. The Manhattan-based Baker was at the fast-food giant's headquarters in Miami this week to participate in the Fourth Annual Global Ops Bowl, a game-show-style tournament that tests the operations knowledge of restaurant crew teams from Latin America and the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China