UK: Opportunities abound in French organic vegetables market
The French organic vegetables market is to show high growth in excess of 30 percent per annum in the coming years, providing lucrative opportunities to organic vegetable suppliers and exporters. The new strategic study by Organic Monitor forecasts market revenues to treble between 2000 and 2004 as the penetration of organic vegetables increases in the retail sector. With a relatively slow increase in domestic organic vegetable production over the same period, exporters are tipped to capitalise on the high growth. Roughly a third of market volumes were imported in 2000 and this could reach 50 percent in 2001 due to the slow increase in domestic capacity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review