USA: Opta Food Ingredients and Nutrinova sign exclusive international distribution agreement
Opta Food Ingredients, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPTS) and Nutrinova Nutrition Specialties & Food Ingredients, GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Celanese AG, today jointly announced the signing of an exclusive international distribution agreement to sell Opta's fiber, bran and EverFresh® products outside of the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery