USA: Opta Food Ingredients and Nutrinova sign exclusive international distribution agreement
Opta Food Ingredients, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPTS) and Nutrinova Nutrition Specialties & Food Ingredients, GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Celanese AG, today jointly announced the signing of an exclusive international distribution agreement to sell Opta's fiber, bran and EverFresh® products outside of the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO