USA: Opta Food Ingredients Reports Second Quarter Results
Opta Food Ingredients, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPTS - news), a leading developer and manufacturer of proprietary food ingredients, today reported that revenue for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000 increased 53 percent to $6.9 million compared with $4.5 million for the second quarter of 1999. Net income for the quarter equaled $239,000, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project