USA: Opta Food Ingredients sees record sales, profits in Q2
Bedford, Mass.-based Opta Food Ingredients has posted record sales of US$7.4m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, compared with US$7m year on year. Net income for the quarter was US$367,000, or US$0.03 per share, compared with a net loss of US$312,000, or US$0.03 per share, for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery