NEW ZEALAND: Orchardists seek government assistance after hailstone damage
Following recent devastation caused by giant hail stones, Masterton orchardists are seeking government assistance to help clear up the estimated NZ$2m damage. In the district affected, apple crops and pears, were ruined. Around 200 driving and packing jobs have been lost already and a spokeswoman for
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods