US: Organic body calls for federal aid to combat ingredients shortage
The Organic Trade Association (OTA) has urged Congress to support organic agriculture by incorporating provisions to assist organic farmers and farmers seeking organic certification in the 2007 Farm Bill. The OTA told just-food that this was a vital step not only for primary producers but also for the organic industry as a whole, with manufacturers facing chronic shortages of organic raw ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target