NETHERLANDS: Organic boost but Rabobank warns on farm conversion targets
Sales of organic food in the Netherlands will rise 20% this year to Fl730m (US$292m), some 1.2% of total food sales, according to agricultural bank Rabobank . Rabobank warned that despite consumer interest in organic products it will not be sufficient to generate the ambitious rate of conversion to organic farming targeted by the countries agriculture ministry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival