NETHERLANDS: Organic boost but Rabobank warns on farm conversion targets
Sales of organic food in the Netherlands will rise 20% this year to Fl730m (US$292m), some 1.2% of total food sales, according to agricultural bank Rabobank . Rabobank warned that despite consumer interest in organic products it will not be sufficient to generate the ambitious rate of conversion to organic farming targeted by the countries agriculture ministry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO