SWITZERLAND: Organic cheese, milk sector growth boosted by awareness of Bud
The effective marketing and improved quality of Bud label products has boosted overall sales in the organic cheese and milk sector, according to Bio Suisse , the organic farmer organisation. Its Bud label has recently been the focus of a TV advertising campaign and public relations exercise, and the increasing public awareness of the brand is instrumental in boosting the sector, says Bio Suisse. By the end of last year, for example, 58% of Swiss consumers knew about the label, which was created in 1981.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti