SWITZERLAND: Organic cheese, milk sector growth boosted by awareness of Bud
The effective marketing and improved quality of Bud label products has boosted overall sales in the organic cheese and milk sector, according to Bio Suisse , the organic farmer organisation. Its Bud label has recently been the focus of a TV advertising campaign and public relations exercise, and the increasing public awareness of the brand is instrumental in boosting the sector, says Bio Suisse. By the end of last year, for example, 58% of Swiss consumers knew about the label, which was created in 1981.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs