SWITZERLAND: Organic cheese, milk sector growth boosted by awareness of Bud
The effective marketing and improved quality of Bud label products has boosted overall sales in the organic cheese and milk sector, according to Bio Suisse , the organic farmer organisation. Its Bud label has recently been the focus of a TV advertising campaign and public relations exercise, and the increasing public awareness of the brand is instrumental in boosting the sector, says Bio Suisse. By the end of last year, for example, 58% of Swiss consumers knew about the label, which was created in 1981.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch