NZ: Organic Dairy Cooperative enters receivership
The New Zealand Organic Dairy Farmers Cooperative was placed into receivership late Friday (16 March) after the directors asked the group's major creditor, the Bank of New Zealand, to appoint administrators.
The receivership process will be overseen by Corporate Finance Ltd, who are currently assessing the dairy cooperative's books.
While the company's debt levels have not been released, local newspaper Taranaki Daily News reported that the group's total debt is approximately NZ$15m.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target