NZ: Organic Dairy Cooperative enters receivership
The New Zealand Organic Dairy Farmers Cooperative was placed into receivership late Friday (16 March) after the directors asked the group's major creditor, the Bank of New Zealand, to appoint administrators.
The receivership process will be overseen by Corporate Finance Ltd, who are currently assessing the dairy cooperative's books.
While the company's debt levels have not been released, local newspaper Taranaki Daily News reported that the group's total debt is approximately NZ$15m.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill