PHILIPPINES: Organic farming could up cassava production, says expert
The Philippines government has been urged to reintroduce traditional organic methods of cassava production in a bid to boost the country's ailing industry. Organic farming advocate Rex Rivera, the president of the Gen Santos City, insists that organic farming methods could help local farmers address the pest and disease problems currently plaguing the production of the high-value root crop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods