DENMARK: Organic food exports dropped in 2002
Danish exports of organic food products totalled DKr224m (US$31.9m) for 2002, compared to DKr290m for 2001, the Danish Organic Food Association said. Sales of Danish organic food products in the UK fell to DKr75m for 2002 compared to DKr140m for 2001, mainly due to a Buy British campaign which was carried out in the UK during 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action