DENMARK: Organic food exports dropped in 2002
Danish exports of organic food products totalled DKr224m (US$31.9m) for 2002, compared to DKr290m for 2001, the Danish Organic Food Association said. Sales of Danish organic food products in the UK fell to DKr75m for 2002 compared to DKr140m for 2001, mainly due to a Buy British campaign which was carried out in the UK during 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 survey – profits and sales
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth