UK: Organic foods - no full-scale conversion - COMMENT
The UK is set to become Europe's largest market for organic food. A new Datamonitor report on organic food has highlighted developing trends in Europe and the US. The organic market has witnessed unprecedented growth over the past ten years and its popularity looks set to continue into 2005, with the UK showing particularly rapid growth. But, even there, full-scale conversion to organics is unlikely
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch