UK: Tesco: organic future may not be so bright - COMMENT (Members)
UK retailer Tesco is planning to grow its organic food business to GBP1 billion. It has announced ambitious plans for the development of its organic foods over the next five years. It intends to launch hundreds of new organic products at the same time as making them both more accessible and more affordable to consumers. Organics may be the hot thing now, but its long-term future still faces significant threats.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target