UK: Organic ice cream to come in individual pots
UK organic dairy company, Yeo Valley Organic , has revealed that it is to launch a new four pack of 100ml individual pots of ice cream, giving consumers a choice of flavours. Each carton, explained the company, contains two tubs of vanilla, one strawberries and cream and a pot of its chocolate recipe. All the pots come with spoons and are the same recipes as those launched successfully last year in 1 litre tubs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning