UK: Organic ice cream to come in individual pots
UK organic dairy company, Yeo Valley Organic , has revealed that it is to launch a new four pack of 100ml individual pots of ice cream, giving consumers a choice of flavours. Each carton, explained the company, contains two tubs of vanilla, one strawberries and cream and a pot of its chocolate recipe. All the pots come with spoons and are the same recipes as those launched successfully last year in 1 litre tubs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations