UK: Organic ice cream to come in individual pots
UK organic dairy company, Yeo Valley Organic , has revealed that it is to launch a new four pack of 100ml individual pots of ice cream, giving consumers a choice of flavours. Each carton, explained the company, contains two tubs of vanilla, one strawberries and cream and a pot of its chocolate recipe. All the pots come with spoons and are the same recipes as those launched successfully last year in 1 litre tubs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant