UK: Organic sales in UK set to overtake European markets
Organic produce is selling at a faster rate in the UK than anywhere else in Europe, according to new research from the London-based Datamonitor . At this rate, UK consumers are likely to spend close to £3bn on organics by 2005, overtaking the current biggest spender Germany with a per capita annual expenditure of US$69.5.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target