EU: Organic vegetable revenues forecast to reach US$1bn by 2003
The European organic vegetable market is reporting strong growth fuelled by fears over food safety and a growing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious food. The market is projected by specialist research association Organic Monitor to grow by 26.2% this year, underpinned by strong growth in key markets such as France and Germany. By 2003, fresh organic vegetable market revenues are forecast to exceed US$1bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production