CANADA: Organisation changes in Maple Leaf Foods' bakery products group
Maple Leaf Foods has announced a number of organisational changes within its Bakery Products Group to position the company for greater growth in the US and global marketplaces. Richard Lan, president of Maple Leaf Foods global Bakery Products Group and chairman of Canada Bread, will become the CEO of Canada Bread on a permanent basis and will step down as chairman. Roger Dickhout, CEO of Canada Bread, has elected to leave the company on 19 April to enable the organisational changes required to realize the group's growth potential. The two will work together to ensure an orderly transition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti