CANADA: Organisation changes in Maple Leaf Foods' bakery products group
Maple Leaf Foods has announced a number of organisational changes within its Bakery Products Group to position the company for greater growth in the US and global marketplaces. Richard Lan, president of Maple Leaf Foods global Bakery Products Group and chairman of Canada Bread, will become the CEO of Canada Bread on a permanent basis and will step down as chairman. Roger Dickhout, CEO of Canada Bread, has elected to leave the company on 19 April to enable the organisational changes required to realize the group's growth potential. The two will work together to ensure an orderly transition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report