CANADA: Organisation changes in Maple Leaf Foods' bakery products group
Maple Leaf Foods has announced a number of organisational changes within its Bakery Products Group to position the company for greater growth in the US and global marketplaces. Richard Lan, president of Maple Leaf Foods global Bakery Products Group and chairman of Canada Bread, will become the CEO of Canada Bread on a permanent basis and will step down as chairman. Roger Dickhout, CEO of Canada Bread, has elected to leave the company on 19 April to enable the organisational changes required to realize the group's growth potential. The two will work together to ensure an orderly transition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units