USA: Origen and Embrex to Collaborate on Applying Avian Embryonic Stem Cell Technology to Poultry Production
Origen Therapeutics, Inc. and Embrex, Inc. today announced a research collaboration aimed at combining Origen's avian embryonic stem (ES) cell technology with Embrex's in ovo technology. The goal of the collaboration is to develop methods that enhance poultry production and chick quality early in embryonic development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods