USA: Origen and Embrex to Collaborate on Applying Avian Embryonic Stem Cell Technology to Poultry Production
Origen Therapeutics, Inc. and Embrex, Inc. today announced a research collaboration aimed at combining Origen's avian embryonic stem (ES) cell technology with Embrex's in ovo technology. The goal of the collaboration is to develop methods that enhance poultry production and chick quality early in embryonic development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"