IRELAND: Origin Enterprises appoints new CFO
Origin Enterprises has appointed a new CFO
Origin Enterprises has announced the appointment of Imelda Hurley as chief financial officer.
Hurley, who replaces Brendan Fitzgerald after he stepped down in December last year, will take up the new post from July 2014.
Hurley is currently based in Hong Kong as the CFO of PCH International Holdings - a global supply chain business with operations in Ireland, China and the US.
Prior to this role she held a number of senior financial positions at Greencore Group.
Origin Enterprises plc ("Origin" or "the Group") is pleased to announce that Ms Imelda Hurley will be joining the Group as Chief Financial Officer designate in July 2014. She will succeed Mr Brendan Fitzgerald as Chief Financial Officer in August 2014 following Mr Fitzgerald's planned departure which was announced in December 2013.
Ms Hurley is currently based in Hong Kong as the Chief Financial Officer of PCH International Holdings ("PCH"), a global supply chain business with operations in Ireland, China and the United States. Prior to joining PCH Ms Hurley held a number of senior financial positions at Greencore Group plc having qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen. Ms Hurley is currently a non executive member of the Board of Bord Gáis Éireann.
Original source: Origin Enterprises
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition