USA: Orion Food Systems Acquires Brands From Schwan's(R) Food Systems
Orion Food Systems has acquired the Stone Willy's® pizza and Summit Subs(TM) sandwich brands from Schwan's® Food Systems in an asset purchase for an undisclosed amount, said Mark Elliott, Orion's executive vice president of marketing.Orion, the nation's leading franchisor of branded food concepts to the convenience store industry, will blend the two concepts into their existing portfolio of 12 brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning