USA: Orion Food Systems Acquires Brands From Schwan's(R) Food Systems
Orion Food Systems has acquired the Stone Willy's® pizza and Summit Subs(TM) sandwich brands from Schwan's® Food Systems in an asset purchase for an undisclosed amount, said Mark Elliott, Orion's executive vice president of marketing.Orion, the nation's leading franchisor of branded food concepts to the convenience store industry, will blend the two concepts into their existing portfolio of 12 brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada