INDIA: Orissa invests in marketing traditional confectionery product - MEMBERS
The Indian region of Orissa is investing Rs 1 crore (US$200,000) in marketing the traditional confectionery product chhenapoda. The Orissa Milk Federation (OMFED) says it lost out on another confectionery product, rasagolla, which has become associated with neighbouring West Bengal, and is determined not to let the same happen with chhenapoda.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt