NORWAY: Orkla sees Q2 underlying operations on a par with 2001
Oslo-based Orkla Group has reported that its Q2 operating profit remained fairly stable, but lower realised gains contributed, as in the Q1, to a lower profit before tax; NOK1.1bn (US$0.14bn) this quarter compared to NOK1.5bn in the same period last year. Orkla Brands and Orkla Beverages achieved growth in the Q2, while Orkla Foods posted lower profit than anticipated. The advertising market is still weak and, as expected, this had a negative effect on Orkla Media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report