NORWAY: Orkla to sell stake in Norway Seafoods
Norwegian company Orkla has said that it will sell its 20.6% stake in Norway Seafoods to investment firm Aker RGI. The proposed deal would mean that Aker would have full ownership of Norway Seafoods. The deal also includes terms for Orkla to acquire Norway Seafoods' 14.8% share of Norwegian fish processor Findus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery