NORWAY: Orkla to sell stake in Norway Seafoods
Norwegian company Orkla has said that it will sell its 20.6% stake in Norway Seafoods to investment firm Aker RGI. The proposed deal would mean that Aker would have full ownership of Norway Seafoods. The deal also includes terms for Orkla to acquire Norway Seafoods' 14.8% share of Norwegian fish processor Findus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival