USA: Oroweat Super Onion Bagels recalled
Due to mislabeling, Oroweat Super Onion Bagels (20 oz. package, UPC Code 73130 00804) have been recalled in the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The product contains hazelnuts, which are not indicated on the label and are allergenic for some people. There is no health hazard for people who are not allergic to nuts. No other Oroweat Bagels are affected. In California and Nevada, the Bagel package closure is a red colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 22. In Washington, Oregon and Idaho the package closure is a green colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 21. The bagels are currently being removed from all store shelves. Consumers who have purchased the product should return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units