USA: Oroweat Super Onion Bagels recalled
Due to mislabeling, Oroweat Super Onion Bagels (20 oz. package, UPC Code 73130 00804) have been recalled in the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The product contains hazelnuts, which are not indicated on the label and are allergenic for some people. There is no health hazard for people who are not allergic to nuts. No other Oroweat Bagels are affected. In California and Nevada, the Bagel package closure is a red colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 22. In Washington, Oregon and Idaho the package closure is a green colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 21. The bagels are currently being removed from all store shelves. Consumers who have purchased the product should return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund