USA: Oroweat Super Onion Bagels recalled
Due to mislabeling, Oroweat Super Onion Bagels (20 oz. package, UPC Code 73130 00804) have been recalled in the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The product contains hazelnuts, which are not indicated on the label and are allergenic for some people. There is no health hazard for people who are not allergic to nuts. No other Oroweat Bagels are affected. In California and Nevada, the Bagel package closure is a red colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 22. In Washington, Oregon and Idaho the package closure is a green colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 21. The bagels are currently being removed from all store shelves. Consumers who have purchased the product should return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review