USA: Oroweat Super Onion Bagels recalled
Due to mislabeling, Oroweat Super Onion Bagels (20 oz. package, UPC Code 73130 00804) have been recalled in the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The product contains hazelnuts, which are not indicated on the label and are allergenic for some people. There is no health hazard for people who are not allergic to nuts. No other Oroweat Bagels are affected. In California and Nevada, the Bagel package closure is a red colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 22. In Washington, Oregon and Idaho the package closure is a green colored tab bearing the Code P4 Oct 21. The bagels are currently being removed from all store shelves. Consumers who have purchased the product should return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid