ISRAEL: Osem-Nestlé undergoes restructuring - MEMBERS
Osem-Nestlé Israel is undergoing reorganisation in view of the company's rapid growth in the last seven years. According to a report in Yediot Ahronot, the most significant change is the appointment of Gezy Kapan, president of the Tivall Group, as a vice president of Osem-Nestlé Israel, responsible for Osem's subsidiaries. The change includes the appointment of two additional vice presidents, one of them "on loan" from Nestlé International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch