EUROPE/ISRAEL: Osem to set up Tivall plant in Czech Republic
As part of Israeli food company Osem-Nestlé's strategic plans to expand its operations in Europe, in view of the growth potential of vegetarian food consumption, Osem Investments Ltd. is investing US$30m to set up a plant in the Czech Republic to manufacture and distribute vegetarian food products, based on the know-how and expertise of its subsidiary Tivall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up