CANADA: Our Compliments "Bitter Sweet Chocolate" contains undeclared milk protein
The Bitter Sweet Chocolate bar, sold throughout Canada under the brand Our Compliments, is the subject of a current investigation by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) since it was revealed that it might contain undeclared milk protein.The CFIA is concerned that the chocolate bar, imported by
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast