UK: "Our patience has run out" - NFU on latest spinal cord import
The NFU yesterday said its patience with Germany had run out and demanded an immediate export ban on German beef as the seventh import of meat with banned spinal cord entered the UK. NFU President Ben Gill declared: "We have well and truly reached the end of our tether. "The European Commission must ban exports of German beef now. The time for words has gone - we need action now."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti