USA: Outback Steakhouse reports Q4 results
Tampa, Florida-based Outback Steakhouse yesterday [Tuesday] reported that income for the three months ended 31 December 2001 before the impact of charges to write down impaired assets and costs associated with restaurant closings (net of the related tax effect) was US$35.17m, equal to US$0.45 per share (diluted), compared with US$31.68m or US$0.41 per share (diluted) for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action