USA: Outback Steakhouse reports Q4 results
Tampa, Florida-based Outback Steakhouse yesterday [Tuesday] reported that income for the three months ended 31 December 2001 before the impact of charges to write down impaired assets and costs associated with restaurant closings (net of the related tax effect) was US$35.17m, equal to US$0.45 per share (diluted), compared with US$31.68m or US$0.41 per share (diluted) for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin