IRELAND: Outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, has announced that results of tests on samples taken from a sheep flock at Proleek, near Jenkinstown, Co Louth, which were forwarded yesterday to the World Reference Laboratory for Foot and Mouth Disease in Pirbright, UK, have tested positive. Accordingly, foot and mouth disease has been confirmed in this flock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target