IRELAND: Outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, has announced that results of tests on samples taken from a sheep flock at Proleek, near Jenkinstown, Co Louth, which were forwarded yesterday to the World Reference Laboratory for Foot and Mouth Disease in Pirbright, UK, have tested positive. Accordingly, foot and mouth disease has been confirmed in this flock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival