REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: "Outcome of beef negotiations meets key objectives" - Walsh
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr. Joe Walsh TD, referred to the outcome of the negotiations on adjustments to the beef regime in the Agriculture Council in Luxembourg today. Mr. Walsh said that going into these discussions his main objectives were:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant