RUSSIA: Output of confectionary manufacturers increased by 100,000 tons this year
Russian manufacturers have produced 100,000 tons more of sweets this year than in 1999, according to the Research Institute of the Confectionery Industry. Many foreign companies are attracted to the Russian confectionary market, which produced 1.6m tons of sweets this year, and have actively invested in manufacturing facilities and product development. Many smaller companies were also swallowed as a number of larger manufacturers entered the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin