RUSSIA: Output of confectionary manufacturers increased by 100,000 tons this year
Russian manufacturers have produced 100,000 tons more of sweets this year than in 1999, according to the Research Institute of the Confectionery Industry. Many foreign companies are attracted to the Russian confectionary market, which produced 1.6m tons of sweets this year, and have actively invested in manufacturing facilities and product development. Many smaller companies were also swallowed as a number of larger manufacturers entered the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs