USA: Owens Corning Reports Second Quarter Results
Owens Corning (NYSE: OWC - news) today reported financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2000.Net sales for the period of $1.295 billion were slightly below net sales of $1.310 billion in the same period a year ago. This reflects weaker demand in roofing, siding and insulation businesses, as construction activity slowed due to concerns about interest rates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target