NEW ZEALAND: Oz a top priority for Fonterra
New Zealand's dairy behemoth Fonterra Co-operative Group made it clear yesterday [Thursday] that it considers Australia to form an important part of its "home market". CEO Craig Norgate told more than 300 dairy farmers at the Massey University annual dairy conference in Palmerston North that Fonterra recognises the need for a strong domestic market, something Fonterra's predecessor, the New Zealand Dairy Board (NZDB), failed to do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO