USA: PackagingInsider.com and Institute of Packaging Professionals Announce Exclusive Agreement
PackagingInsider.com, Inc.(SM) and the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP), Herndon, VA, have signed an exclusive agreement under which the two entities will work together to enhance the development of their Web sites for the packaging community. Under the terms of the 2-year agreement, IoPP will provide industry expertise to PackagingInsider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target