USA: PackagingInsider.com Releases Enhanced New Version
PackagingInsider.com, Inc., the e-commerce solution for the packaging industry, released an expanded and upgraded version of its Net Market site. Among the most notable enhancements are inclusion of Auctions, improved Search function, revised Welcome Page, and direct link to Supplier Storefronts. The Auction feature, currently being utilized for used equipment, is also available for industry professionals to post and purchase excess inventory such as materials, supplies and containers. This new function enables online negotiations and interaction between buyers and sellers, which significantly reduces transaction cost and substantially broadens market exposure. Improvements in the Search function provide for more robust queries, with the ability to find products not only through specific product specifications, but also through key word descriptors. The Search returns a hierarchical ranking of products that best matches the user's requirement for immediate identification of available product options. In addition to the visual enhancements on the Welcome Page, modifications have been made to improve navigation into and throughout the site. Additionally, the site offers a link from a supplier's Web site directly into their corresponding Storefront within PackagingInsider.com. The upgrade benefits both buyers and sellers as users now can by-pass the Welcome Page to immediately link into the specific supplier's Storefront. "Our mission is to facilitate seamless information flow and provide integrated services for the packaging industry," says John Eile, President, PackagingInsider.com. "Each site enhancement is evaluated and prioritized for that cause, providing the industry with a platform that will help organizations realize the vast benefits of trading on the Web. " In addition to the new site enhancements, PackagingInsider.com offers:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report