USA: Pactiv to buy out Winkler Forming for US$72m
Lake Forest-based Pactiv Corp will make a move into the wholesale bakery, candy and fresh-cut produce packaging markets with a buyout of Californian food packaging company Winkler Forming Inc. The deal, announced yesterday [Monday] and subject to antitrust approval, will cost Pactiv US$72.5m
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs