AUSTRALIA: "Paddock to plate" export policy takes shape
The federal promise of a "paddock to plate" approach to boosting agricultural exports is beginning to take shape, with agriculture minister Warren Truss revealing plans for the establishment of a high-level committee that will create a new national food strategy. Truss said the committee would look at ways in which Australian food manufacturers can reach the global food market, effectively taking over from the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO